Credly seeks a Marketing Manager to join our marketing team and drive our account-based marketing and business-to-business outreach efforts in close collaboration with sales. Reporting to our VP of Marketing, you’ll help establish and build an ABM program that drives business results.
Who we are
- A growth-stage, venture-backed, software and services company on a mission to make life’s achievements portable, digital, and verified.
- A SaaS company that serves a variety of customers, including professional associations, training and development companies, corporate training, and certification providers.
- A mission-driven team that prizes respect, hard work, humility, and transparency.
- An equal opportunity employer focused on creating equal opportunity for individuals through portable, data-rich evidence of achievements.
Who you are
- A no-job-too-big, no-job-too-small teammate who believes in what we're doing
- A hyper-organized, on-top-of-stuff kind of person who delivers on your commitments
- A professional with a strong perspective who makes great campaigns that get results
- A collaborator who is happy to offer and eager to receive meaningful feedback
- A let’s-get-started, learn-as-we go contributor that can work without perfect information
- A lifelong learner who proactively looks for opportunities to develop your skills
What you’ll do at Credly
- Develop and implement targeted, multi-touch, Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns that consistently achieve sales and pipeline goals.
- Collaborate across sales and marketing to identify target accounts and define target personas.
- Be the in-house expert on these target accounts.
- Develop and optimize messaging, value propositions, materials, channels, and calls to action for each targeted account and persona based on data.
- Establish, maintain, and communicate ABM program analysis, metrics, and KPIs, ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate within the marketing team to create campaign assets, materials, and content, including advertising, sponsorships, webinars and events, thought leadership, PR, etc.
- Project manage campaign deployment from start to finish for on-time and on-budget execution.
- Assess, recommend, and implement new technologies to support campaign efforts.
What you’ll bring to Credly
- A track record of successes (and learning from failures) in developing and executing ABM campaigns against business goals.
- The ability to generate new ideas and try new things that challenge the status quo and take appropriate risks.
- Expertise in leveraging marketing automation and ABM tools, such as Hubspot, Salesforce, SalesLoft, Terminus, 6sense, Uberflip and similar software.
- An analytical, growth mindset--leveraging data to inform and optimize campaign effectiveness.
- A thorough understanding of lead, conversion, funnel, and pipeline metrics.
- Excellent project management and communications skills.
- The ability to partner across the business to align teams and stakeholders around new initiatives.
- Experience working in and working with remote teams.
- Candidates based in our New York or Minneapolis offices as well as remote candidates will be considered
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.