Credly seeks a Marketing Manager to join our marketing team and lead content production efforts across all stages of the B2B sales cycle. Reporting to our Director of Marketing, you’ll research, develop and produce original content that supports data-driven inbound marketing and ABM strategies.
Please demonstrate your amazing writing skills by providing a thoughtful cover letter.
Who we are
- A growth-stage, venture-backed, software and services company on a mission to make life’s achievements portable, digital, and verified.
- A SaaS company that serves a variety of customers, including professional associations, training and development companies, corporate training, and certification providers.
- A mission-driven team that prizes respect, hard work, collaboration, and transparency.
- An equal opportunity employer focused on creating equal opportunity for individuals through portable, data-rich evidence of achievements.
Who you are
- A creative content producer that can turn research, trends, and data into compelling webinars, white papers, blog posts, podcasts, videos and more.
- An amazing copywriter and top-notch proofreader
- A no-job-too-big, no-job-too-small teammate
- A hyper-organized person who can’t resist managing a content calendar
- A self-starter who is eager to take on new projects and run with them
What you’ll do at Credly
- Develop and produce content to support all stages of inbound, outbound and account-based marketing efforts. Includes producing webinars, writing blog posts, researching white papers, developing infographics with a designer, and editing podcasts and videos.
- Spearhead production of our monthly webinar series including wrangling speakers, coordinating promotions, creating slide decks, and managing logistics on the day of the event.
- Stay on top of industry news and bring fresh content ideas to the table.
- Manage the production of content from start to finish--research, writing, editing, publishing--and maintain the content calendar.
- Work closely with design, advertising, social media and PR team members to execute cohesive content marketing campaigns and ensure timely delivery of content across channels.
- Publish blog posts, resources, podcasts, videos and other content to the website.
- Monitor content performance and report on content analysis, metrics, and KPIs.
What you’ll bring to Credly
- A track record of developing a range of content to support data-driven marketing efforts.
- Experience producing webinars or other online events.
- The ability to effortlessly switch gears between project management and copywriting.
- The ability to work with teams across the company to develop timely, relevant and effective content in a variety of formats.
- Experience using content management and marketing automation tools like Hubspot.
- Excellent project management and communications skills.
- Experience working in and working with remote teams.
- A desire to continuously hone your skills, pivot strategies based on data, and tackle big goals.
- Candidates based in our New York or Minneapolis offices as well as remote candidates will be considered
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.