Updated July 1, 2022
1. This CREDLY CREDENDTIAL EDUCATION PROGRAM ADDENDUM (the “CEP Addendum”) supplements the Credential Management Agreement by and between Credly and Client (as defined in the Agreement), or other agreement between Credly and Client governing use of the Credly Services (as applicable, the “Agreement”). Unless otherwise defined in this CEP Addendum, all capitalized terms used in this CEP Addendum will have the meanings given to them in the Agreement.
2. Application of Terms. By accessing educational content available at academy.credly.com or learn.credly.com or any other site hosted by Credly (collectively, the “Content”), you agree to be bound by the terms of this CEP Addendum.
3. Sole Ownership. Credly is the sole owner of the Content. Credly reserves the right to modify the Content at any time at its sole discretion. If Client makes suggestions regarding improvements to the Content Credly will be entitled to use such suggestions without restriction or compensation to Client. Using Credly Services and accessing Credly Content does not grant Client ownership of or any intellectual property rights in the Services or the Content.
4. Limited Use. Subject to this CEP Addendum and the Agreement, Credly grants Client a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use the Content for internal purposes only. Client may not rebroadcast, retransmit or otherwise make available to third-parties any of the Content.
5. No Academic Credit. Credly does not grant academic credit for the completion of Content. Credly does not guarantee licensure, certification or qualification for any profession or job on the basis of the completion of Content. Client or other third parties may grant academic or other credit for completion of the Content subject to their own terms. Credly assumes no obligation for such recognition.
6. No Warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Content is provided on an “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied.
7. Your Content. The Services may enable Client or Client personnel to share content, such as homework, quizzes, exams, projects, other submitted assignments, or posts you make in the forums, and the like (collectively "User Content"), with Credly, Credly personnel, or other users. Client retains all intellectual property rights in, and is responsible for, the User Content. User Content is not Confidential Information as such term is defined in the Agreement, and Client agrees not to include sensitive or confidential information or personally identifiable information in its User Content.